Cubie Cubie

hmm..

Was fun for only about 20 seconds. You should upload something that would keep our attention span longer. Good effort nonetheless.

Money Pit Money Pit

Great game! Everyone should try it

Yay!!! I finally beat the game....Got all the money...I'm the richest now...

P.S: Make more!

SIM SIM

good game,lacks bit of originality,good music

I really liked it,but somehow it does lack originality since people already exploited this game already.like simgirl...But it was funny how one second,someone respects you fully and the next their after you like crazy trying to get you.But overall its a real nice game.And by the way,what's the music playing at the end,it's awesome!

New Game New Game

Best game ive seen

Best game ive seen in a while.Very nice work!

ko adventures (1) ko adventures (1)

Improve your Graphics!

Nice game.Only thing is,that should make better graphics.Thats about the only thing i think would be great to improve,your graphics!

T2D T2D

Good dance movie,but too short.

Good movie.Too short though,and lip synchronization wasnt always good but the movie itself was ok.And i liked that music at the end.

SBRAM responds:

Oh thank you. Yes Lyam Lynch rules...lol

Serenity Serenity

Good game but a bit repetitive

Its a really cool rpg game.Usually i dont really like internet rpg games,but this one i like.the only thing i didnt like was the fact that for each area of the adventure,there is only one ennemy(like for the mountain area,theres only the iceman,or i forget the name,sorry.but the point is,that it gets repetitive.You should have made more than one ennemy for each area.(Although i know how hard game making is).But except that,the game is really good.So,keep up the good work!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

My favorite from all of them

This really is,now my favorite fighting game on internet.I can`t wait for the finished game!Keep up the good work!

For my new serie For my new serie

#2,then.

Newgrounds should be a place to post animations.
unlike yours.And the graphics arent that good.But anyway,id probably choose character #2.