Circus Tricky Circus Tricky

Original

Awesome! I really like the art style. I didn't find it was too short, as opposed to the guy below me. Only thing i'd suggest would be to make your animations a tad smoother, add some inbetweens. Otherwise, great flash :)

FBF-500 FBF-500

so very inspiring

woooooww i love this kind of art! :D

Dancing Boogerhead Loop Dancing Boogerhead Loop

make an actual movie out of it

You should make a movie out of this,i love that little loop :D
P.S: im high right now ;) ,hence my enjoyment.

Mr. Piss Mr. Piss

Nice idea,shoulda made it longer

You could have made it so much better,if only you had put even more effort.Like touch up the graphics a bit,and make the whole animation longer.I really liked Mr. Piss's story nonetheless.Still managed to Entertain me for a short while :).

Rich Young Doctor Ep. 1 Rich Young Doctor Ep. 1

better than i expected

That was a great first episode,looking forward to this series.I liked the camera shots. Though, only thing i'd suggest would be to improve on your graphics.

ChainsawInc responds:

That's just what those ugly people look like. They are all just really ugly. I wish I could improve them though. Thanks for the review.

Climbing Up The Walls Climbing Up The Walls

PEACE for all

First of all,i think it's been a year since my last review,so consider yourself worthy,hehe.That movie was really special,it touched a chord in me,especially like the previous guy said,when he's at the movie theater.I felt sad for him,and even had compassion.At first i was like wtf,i'm actually feeling compassion for an animated drawing.But if you've managed to fiddle with people's emotions with that movie,well then i guess you've succeeded,and i congratulate you.Others may not think the same,but i personally consider this a piece of art,and i hope to see more movies by you.. hopefully some more by radiohead,hehe ;)

MattShaw responds:

thanks for the in-depth review!

Anybody Out There ? Anybody Out There ?

BRADY IS THE SHIZNIT SEND HIM CANDY

I love those transitions,great artwork,and the song fits in really well...Definately worth a look.

asdasdawac responds:

YAAAY CANDY FOR MEEE!! :D

Random Brainstorm 3 Random Brainstorm 3

Random improvisation makes me happeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!

That's my sort of movie!Pure Randomness at its best.I watched the whole series uptill now,and i hope to see lots more.Keep up the great work.This stuff really inspires me somehow...And the trippiness just adds to the fun :D ..good thing i'm not high,cause right now i'd be freaked out.You got a talent for randomness i gotta give it to you,hehe.

Jayce-Diaz responds:

thanks. my next big projects are gonna be great...

24 hours of my Life! 24 hours of my Life!

Inspiring to a high point

Absolutely a must-see...Great movie,and very inspiring...I also greatly appreciated your choice of music...It inspired me to a point that i think i'll go start myself an animation right now...Too bad i don't have any ideas to support it.

Horror Horror

don't leave me alone in the bedroom

Damn the bedroom freaks me out....Nice flash though...I just hope i'll get some sleep tonight,hehe..